Our current weather!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Engagement Announcement!

I am pleased to publicaly announce for the first time ever Aimee Colleen Brandt and Rocheny D.  Their rather quick courtship resulted in an imposed engagement, of which Aimee had no choice but to accept.  Very few could deny the love in Rocheny's eyes and the passion in his poetry as he enticed Aimee. 
I have copyrighted one love-struck conversation of which I shall reluctantly share with you:

A: Why aren't you in school?
R: I'm sick- sick for you.

R: I couldn't sleep last night because I was dreaming about you!

I was lucky enough to be asked to take their engagement pictures as well.

Their arranged marriage is scheduled for tomorrow at 3, and you are all invited!  If you can't find us, just punch Haiti + beach into google, and I'm sure you'll have no problem.  Pray that her dad will come around and agree to walk them down the aisle- or, in our case, down the dock- so that they may live in happy married bliss via telephone.  Thank you.

Exciting update! They are now registered at ECO DEPOT where they are hoping to get 500 cinder blocks and some rebar and at TITI LOTTO where the jackpot is 47,000,000 gourde this week.

4 comments:

  1. WWHHHOOOAAAA!!! I sure hope her dad is looking out for her here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Aimee. I am disappointed that I can't be at your wedding! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from me too Aimee! I wanted to be there too but I guess I'll just have to catch the next one. Say hi to my new brother for me =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWwwwwh! Congrats Aimee! I knew them Haitian boys were gonna be blown away when the meet you! Just don't forget about me I miss yah! Love Hailey

    Ps. Glad everyone is doing great and meeting new amazing people and learning amazing things! God bless the rest of your trip and adventures!

    ReplyDelete